Welcome to ICPP 2015
The 44th International Conference on Parallel Processing (ICPP-2015) will be held in Beijing, China, during September 1-4, 2015.
Characterizing MultiMedia Retrieval Applications
- Yunping Lu, Xin Wang, Weihua Zhang and Wenyun Zhao
Best Paper Runner-up
GPGPU Benchmark Suites: How Well Do They Sample the Performance Spectrum
- Jee Ho Ryoo, Saddam Quirem, Michael Lebeane, Reena Panda, Shuang Song and Lizy John
Best Paper Finalists
Optimization of Resource Allocation and Energy Efficiency in Heterogeneous Cloud Data Centers
- Amer Qouneh, Ming Liu and Tao Li
DISCS: a DIStributed Collaboration System for Inter-AS Spoofing Defense
- Bingyang Liu and Jun Bi
1. This is the "real" ICPP conference website (and has been running since 1972). The conference at the URL https://www.waset.org/conference/2015/03/paris/ICPP is unrelated and has been using the conference name without our approval.
2. Each accepted paper must register to the conference. The author registration deadline is July 9, 2015, 11:59 PM (AOE, Hard Deadline).
3. Social Event: Baidu Party Invitation
Our Gold Sponsor Baidu will organize a Social Event on 1st Sept (16:00-20:00). It mainly includes: get a tour of the world's largest Chinese search engine, share experience with Baidu researchers and engineers, and enjoy a buffet dinner with Baiduers.
This activity is free of charge, welcome you to join! You can find the detail information in this document.
Parallel and distributed computing is a central topic in science, engineering and society. ICPP, the International Conference on Parallel Processing, provides a forum for engineers and scientists in academia, industry and government to present their latest research findings in all aspects of parallel and distributed computing. ICPP 2015 will be organized around the following tracks:
- Cloud Computing and Big Data Analytics
- Performance Modeling, Analysis, and Evaluation
- Programming Models and Systems Software
Paper submissions should be formatted according to the CPS standard double-column format with a font size 10 pt or larger. Each paper is strictly limited to 10 pages in length. Submissions should represent original, substantive research results. See the link for electronic paper submission instructions.
- Paper Submission Deadline:
March 2March 24, 2015, 11:59 PM, AOE, Hard Deadline
- Author Notification: May 9, 2015
- Final Manuscript Due: June 15, 2015
Workshops with more focused scope will be held from September 1-4. Proposals should be submitted to Anne Benoit (Anne.Benoit@ens-lyon.fr) and Wenguang Chen (firstname.lastname@example.org) by October 31, 2014.
Proceedings of the conference and workshops will
be available on CD or USB at the conference and will be submitted to
IEEE Xplore and CSDL for EI indexing.
No-show Policy: Accepted paper which is not presented in the conference will be excluded from the final proceedings submitted to IEEE Xplore and CSDL.